We provide programs that stimulate the development of young minds and bodies.
We have a strong focus on introducing good values and helping children feel good about themselves.
Our qualified staff will:
- Help children to obtain more confidence in themselves.
- Encourage self-expression and creativity.
- Provide a sense of security and self confidence.
- Encourage problem solving, thinking and reasoning.
- Help develop co-ordination and self control.
- Model positive behavior and encourage responsibility.
- Encourage social interactions, develop trust and co-operation within a group.
- Familiarize a child with routine.
- Stimulate interest in learning.